The show for arborists, tree climbers, and entrepreneurs, who make their living… in the canopy…
Available on the podcast player of your choice, via Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, Spotify, and TuneIn, or listen right here on the site.
Ask a question…
Find a quiet place and record a question about the most recent episode. If I can, I’ll answer it on the air. Thanks for listening.
– Learn the ins and outs of pricing, in the tree service game
– The real story from the original Monkey Beaver himself
– The inside story of the development of the Rope Wrench, from the godfather of SRT himself – Kevin Bingham.
– Exploring some of the basic aspects of subcontracting/freelancing, one of the easiest and best ways for an up and coming arborist to transition from being an employee to being self-employed.
– Here we explore the 5 pillars of what I believe to be the essential elements of establishing an online presence for your business in 2018, and how I personally can take everything that I have learned from promoting EducatedClimber, and apply it directly to promoting my own small business, ConservaTree.
– In this first episode we explore a little bit about my background in both audio recording and tree work, and we set out the framework for what you can expect from the podcast.